Sunday, February 10, 2008

Featured Stamper


Today's challenge on SCS was Featured Stamper - where you look at the chosen persons gallery and pick a card to case (copy and share with everyone).
Sarah Green was the FS today. You should really check out all the wonderful cards in her gallery.
I chose to CASE this one because I had this gorgeous stamp set from Papertrey Ink called Out on a Limb and I hadn't inked it up yet. (I've got to stop just buying stamps - and start using them!)
I really love the look of this card with all the layers - way more layers than I would usually use on my own - and that is the fun of caseing the featured stamper - you make a card that uses techniques you may not normally be comfortable with.
Thanks for coming by!
Let me know what you think of this card by clicking comments below.
Paper - Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Buckaroo Blue: SU, White: Papertrey Ink,
Inks - Bordering Blue, Barely Banana: SU, Versafine Archival Vintage Sepia,
Stamps - Out on a Limb: Papertrey Ink,
supplies - brown micron pen, sponge, cuttlebug folders.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congragulations on your new blog!! Great job - very professional looking!! Love the cards!! You are enabling me towards purchasing that papertrey set - the card is lovely!!!

It so interesting that you have a family with an arty background!! No wonder you have the talent you do! Me... I loathed arts and crafts in school - but look at me now with my love of card making!

Great job Julia - Congragulations - and I'll be back to visit often!

rubbah hugs
Deborah aka debzi333 on SCS