Monday, February 18, 2008

Sneezie, Wheezie, Queezie


All righty! here is my third card for today. Boy, it's amazing what you can get done when you don't have to go to work all day!

This card was designed for the February Fan Club Sketch challenge on SCS.
I used orange shimmery card stock by Bazzill that has a beautiful sheen to it, a panel of Soft Sky card stock by SU and 2 sides of a DP by Imaginisce that I just got this weekend at Ink About It, a great stamping store in Westford, MA. They have the most terrific papers there as well as stamps, inks and everything else you could want for stamping!
I used these cute little images - both by Lockhart Stamps. I cut out around the opening of the box with my x-acto pen and slipped an actual piece of Kleenex in the box which gives a little fun interest to the card! The ribbon is by Martha Stewart sold at Michaels.
The panel is also mounted on dimensionals to make it pop a little. Inside it simply says 'feel better'. I made the green dots simply by punching with a hand punch and using the circles!
I figure this could be used for a female or male - no flowers or frills! Seems like everyone I talk to has a terrible cold or is going through a bout with the flu - I've been needing a lot of get well cards lately so this will be added to my 'stash' of cards.
Thanks for coming by today and checking out my cards!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you spend a fortune there?? I did! I saw these stamps but resisited them; I think orange and light blue is definitely the hottest color combo right now; I love it here!