Sunday, March 23, 2008

You've Got Male

Well - we all had a busy family day today I think - but we're finally home or the company has left and we've cleaned up.... And off we go to our stamping rooms because we just really need to stamp every day - right!??! or at least look at something that someone else has stamped? We are all nodding our heads.... !

I checked out today's Featured Stamper's gallery late last night and had already chosen which card I wanted to CASE (copy and share with everyone!) and that is this masculine card by Amy - Pickletree on Split Coast. I changed the stamps and the shape of the metal frame but kept the colors and layout the same. I love the Stampin Up colors of Blue Bayou and Soft Sky together - I used it on yesterdays inspiration card in the post below. The added strip of Chocolate Chip just makes it more masculine I think. I used the fun computer stamps I have from the Lizzie Anne Designs set called All Guy. I distressed the edges and then sponged them with Blue Bayou Ink. This card would be great for the computer guy in your life!
Thanks so much for dropping by today - I'm sure you had a lot going on today and I'm so pleased that coming by here was on your list! I have jury duty tomorrow - hopefully they won't need me for a trial! Check back and I'll let you know!!
Stamps: Lizzie Anne Design - All guy
Paper: blue bayou, very vanilla, choc chip, soft sky
Ink: blue bayou; SU, Espresso Adirondack
Accessories: metal tag, glue dots, circle punches, dimensionals, sponge, distresser
Techniques: sponging

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card ... so perfect for on-line friends ... wonderful idea.

Anonymous said...

Great card! I really need to get a computer stamp too, since my husband is always on it! I guess I shouldn't talk though, I've been on it just as much, lately!