Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Embrace Your Dreams

Itecler was the Featured Stamper over on Split Coast on Saturday and I chose her pretty Thinking of You in blue card to CASE.

I changed the colors, the stamps and orientation of the card but kept her wonderful design and theme.

My weed & sentiment stamps are from Rubbernecker

I thought these colors and sentiment would make a good masculine graduation card.

I've been busy this week making a birthday card and gift box for the physician I work for as well as some tags for gift baskets our Dept put together for Nurses Week and EMS Week - I'll be sharing those here soon!

I've been crafting in front of the TV lately watching the Stanley Cup Playoffs - GO BRUINS!! (although they blew it last night!)

ETA: under "Toot My Own Horn" category (!) I was listed TWICE over at Card of the Week Blog and Best of the Blogosphere - see Create with Me under Card Sets and Birthday categories!! whoo hoo!!

Stamps: Rubbernecker: Floral Silhouettes #467, Weeds #497-14
Paper: Spring Moss, New Leaf, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate - PTI
Ink: Dark CHocolate - PTI
Accessories: Modern label punch - SU, foam dimensionals, vintage button - PTI, Glue dot

16 comments:

Crystal said...

What a wonderful design Julia, LOVE the earth tones to this....Really like how you stamped on all three panels..Fabulous!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What impact! Awesome design and colors!

Joan Ervin said...

I just love this, Julia...such a gorgeous CAS design!!!! The RN weed image looks perfect on this awesome layout...WOWZER!!!

Betty Wright said...

I really love this design and your color choices, Julia! I think the WEEDS are a fantastic group of images, too! Wonderful card!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Julia,
I love your card - and CONGRATS on the recognition!!! You are the MOST deserving!!!

Hugs!

Francie G. said...

Fabulous CAS card, Julia! Love this image, design and colors!

Mary Marsh said...

great cas design julia-it will be a perfect grad card-congrats on being recognized for your work-you are an artist for sure
our pittsburgh penguins are in the playoffs as well-game 7 tomorrow night against montreal

Karen Barber said...

You are so artistic!! LOVE this!!!

Cheryl said...

How gorgeous and elegant! Love the color blocking and your weed image!
Your blog rocks!
Congratulations on the honors you've received!spewan

Edna Morrisedie said...

I so need those weeds, they are right up my alley, love the clean space on this, draws attention to the images, well done!

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhh, I love this combo of green tones! So beautifully masculine!

Peggy said...

Lovely monochromatic card! Your "weed" is perfect!

Bonnie McLain said...

Very elegant Julia... the colors are all flowing and very stylish for the stamp that you have chosen.. GREAT card...

Joanne Travis said...

What a lovely card design, this would be perfect for anyone, male or female. So nicely done!!

Justine said...

Congratulations on being featured!!

Velta said...

Congrats you crazy girl! You deserve every honor you can get...Once again, I have been remiss on saying anything about your magnetic book marks...geez, I must be getting old...This card is beautiful...and yes, I did get those lovely Rubber Necker stamps in the mail...and cannot wait to try my rendition of it. Thanks again for your inspiration!