Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Simply Get Well

This week on Split Coast my blogging friend, Cathleen, was the Featured Stamper - Whoo Hoo Cathleen!!! big congrats!!

There were several cards in her wonderful gallery that I wanted to CASE but finally settled on this Red Butterfly Happy Birthday I changed the colors and moved the sentiment, omitted the pin and made the top piece a panel.

I popped up the panel on foam dimensionals so the circle punches showed some depth. My sentiment is from Fancy Phrases by Waltzingmouse Stamps

And on the inside of my get well card, I used a sentiment from Autumn Abundance by Papertrey Ink.


I love the simplicity of this design - and it would work for birthday, thank you, sympathy - what ever kind of sentiment you wanted to use on it.
Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Fancy Phrases , Papertrey Ink - Autumn Abundance
Paper: Blue Bazzill, Vintage Cream - PTI
Ink: Enchanted Evening - PTI
Accessories: foam dimensionals, glue dots, gems - Taylored Expressions, butterfly punch - Martha Stewart, circle punches - EK success, Quickie Glue pen

10 comments:

Crystal said...

BEAUTIFUL CAS design Julia....LOVE the kraft and blue!!!!

Betty Wright said...

Julia, this is wonderful! Love these colors and the butterfly punch you chose. I think I need to get this one. Great inside outside sentiment detaiing, too! Lovely card!

anya said...

What a gorgeous card, Julia! That blue is so pretty with the kraft. I love you CAS design! Great job!

Velta said...

Julia this is very clean and simple, which makes for elegant in my book...Love IT!!!

Joanne Travis said...

A lovely CAS design, Julia!

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous card, Julia! Love this color combo and that beautiful fltterby!

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous!! Love that vivid shade of blue!

Vicki Dutcher said...

My fav lately - big dots! And can I say I really NEED that butterfly!! Love this card!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great cas card and tribute to cathleen-love your butterfly-do you believe i dont have any butterfly punches-may be my next purchase

Edna Morrisedie said...

Fantastic card, gorgeous simple lines, love the circles and 'fly combo!