Thursday, June 28, 2012

WMS Sneak Peek - Day 1 - Fairy Princess!

I am SO excited to welcome you to Day 1 of the Sneak Peeks for the Waltzingmouse July 1st  Release!  Today the Design Team Members linked below are highlighting the sweet new mini set called  Heroines - Fairy Princess. This set can be used all on its own - or can be partnered with Half Pint Heroines

I have a brand new baby girl grand niece coming in August -  so I know I'll be using the PRINCESS theme a lot over the next few years!
So first off -   there are two cute little froggies -  I used the one with a sly smile and a crown on his head along with the one sentiment in the set.

And here is our lovely princess in her beautiful gown, out front of her very large castle (a cut file (or PDF) from Claire that will be available for you!), waiting to get into her lovely carriage (cut file from Creations by AR includes a PDF if you don't have a cutting machine)  She's also hoping that the pesky frog will hop off the hem of her gown!
I put a little stand on the back of my Princess so she could be put in different places in her Royal World!
 See-   here she has scurried over to the front of the Carriage!  (and the frog is still with her - she just cannot shake him!)
 Here's a close up of the coach - there are even pretty curtains in the windows!
Oops!  now she is looking through the window of the carriage - she's just standing on the other side - but you could cut her in half (gasp!) and tape her inside looking out!
Goodness - can you tell I had fun with this sweet little stamp set??!! I just kept taking more and more pictures!!   Ok -  here's the last one before you go off and check out everyone elses creations!  Claire's castle cut file is supposed to be folded in half as per below - so it becomes a Castle Card! (and I see that I forgot to push out the window and top of the wall cut outs on the right side - oops!!!!)  And the poor frog is STILL waiting to be kissed!!!

Now come along with me to check out the rest of the Design Team's creations!   Don't forget to come by tomorrow for Sneak Peek #2!!!   (with this release we welcome BACK Bonnie Sharp to the WMS Design team!  Please give her some extra love when you stop by her blog!)

Anya Schrier
 Belinda Chang Langner
 Bonnie Sharp
Clare Buswell
Julia Aston - you are here!
 Jennifer Holmes
 Kelly Schirmer
 Laurie Schmidlin
 Lynn Mercurio
 Mona Pendleton
 Sandie Dunne
 Tosha Leyendekker
 Claire Brennan (Owner)

Stamps: Waltzingmouse -  Heroines - Fairy Princess (to be released on July 1)
Paper:  White - PTI, White Wash (Wheels & Curtains) & Black Wash (castle)- Coredinations, pink - Bazzill
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Copics: R20, R32, RV21, RV25, R02, E00, Y17, YR24, YG95,  Sugar Coated Brads - Doodlebug Design, Once upon a Carriage Cutting File - CreationsbyAR.com, glue dot, sticky pearls - Michaels, Silhouette cutting machine.

26 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

A fairy-tale treat Julia. Your little stand up princess looks adorable next to your castle and carriage. Fabulous creativity!

Anne-Elise said...

Just gorgeous! Love all your projects!!

Deborah Frings said...

Wonderful!!! I adore your princess and her carriage is just lovely! I love, love the froggy prince!!

Lynn W. said...

Soooooo cute! I want to play too!

Lynn Wild

Kary said...

Oh Julia, this is such an AWESOME project!! Love your idea(s). The princess, the castle and the carriage are Amazing!! I wish I'm a little girl once again...I'd love to play with your creations ;) Thanks for sharing them!! {hugs}

Cathy Weber said...

Ooh, this is so cute! I love the little carriage and how you created such a fun little scene. GREAT ideas today...any little girl would love this!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is absolutely adorable, Julia! I love the little carriage and the frog along for the ride on her dress! Cute!!

Marybeth said...

I can only imagine how excited any little girl woul be to get this adorable creation. This is so darn cute, love this, Julia!

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable ensemble Julia! WOW! A true fairy tale! Thanks for the inspiration!

Ellen Taylor said...

Over top fun! Creativity at it's best Julia! This is going to make some little girl very happy!

anya said...

Oh my word, Julia! This is an amazing and totally adorable little set you put together. The carriage is just outstanding!

Jeanne J. said...

Julia, this little scene is OVER THE TOP CRAZY AMAZING! Love the carriage and the castle. Your post made me smile from ear to ear - love this must have set! You made me feel like a kid again!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Well, I see you got in touch with your inner child, my friend. This is AMAZINGLY creative and beautiful! Definitely perfect for your soon-to-be-arriving princess niece. Awesome detailing, Julia. So cute!

Vickie Z said...

I'm with Jeanne....way over the top amazing!! Castle is the perfect backdrop for the carriage and princess!! Frog'sadorable too!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

LOVE your carriage with your beautiful princess Julia!! And the castle in the background just sets the stage beautifully!!

Anonymous said...

The carriage is amazing and so is the castle loooove these cute stamps.
Hugs Rizwana xx

Smilie girl said...

More amazingness. The carriage goes so well with the castle template.

Helen L said...

Love your fun creations!! How fun to make the princess into a little standing paper doll, and add the carriage and the castle: that makes a fun gift for a little girl any day of the week!! And your comments about that pesky little frog: fun:-)

Renee said...

Julia this is stunning!!
Her castle and carriage...
makes me think Cinderella!:)
This is a little girls fantasy!

Pauline said...

Simply adorable Julia, I love the carriage box, perfect for a princess!

Unknown said...

such fun Julia!! LOVE these!! love that you put the frog prince on her gown....!

LaurieJ said...

Lovely! Your little princess is very sweet. I could tell you were having fun - I think you'll be playing paper dolls with your new little niece when she gets old enough. :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh such fun!!!

snowbear said...

I ADORE the carriage and the castle.

Anonymous said...

You're the fairy godmother of creativity!

Phenomenal!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh this is so cute!! Right up your ABC gallery~ :)