Sunday, December 15, 2013

Waltzingmouse Snow Jar Tags

Today I am posting over on the new Waltzingmouse Inspiration Blog! I hope you'll head over there and see what I've created for today. All of the WMS Design Team have a day to post -  and the 15th of each month is my day!


Here's a peak at what I've made to show you!

I have always loved snow jars and even collected the cheapy plastic ones for a while - purchasing them on every trip we made - usually with scenes of the place we were visiting.  Then Martha Stewart published some instructions for making your own and I bought lots of little plastic trees, deer, elves and Santas to put inside baby food jars!  And now, with Claire's wonderful Jar Fillers - Jam Packed stamp set I can create snow jars out of card stock!   I used the brandy new Jar Essentials Die set to cut the jars and lids.
I'm also putting this in the Cas-ual Fridays Challenge -  Let it Snow!
And the Addicted to CAS challenge - Snowflakes

You'll find more pics and details about my snow jars over at the WMS Inspiration blog!  I'd love for you to check it out and leave me a comment there!  AND, while you're there check out all the December posts that the Design Team has done - there's lots of Waltzingmouse Inspiration for you!

You're Yummy Tag
Stamps:  Oven Fresh Gingerbread Joy - Waltzingmouse
Paper:  white, true black - PTI
Ink:  Versamark, Color Box Silver, Ranger Distress Old Paper, Memento Potters Clay, Cottage Ivy, Love Letter.
Accessories:  silver cord - Prairie Bird Boutique Etsy Shop, foam dots, glitter - Blumchen and Company, Heat and Stick Powder - SU, corner rounder - Zutter.

Alpine Village Tag
Stamps:  Alpine Christmas, Nordic Winter - Waltzingmouse
Paper:  white, true black - PTI
Ink:  Versamark, Color Box Silver, Ranger Distress Old Paper, Memento Teal Zeal, Cottage Ivy, Love Letter.
Accessories:  silver cord - Prairie Bird Boutique Etsy Shop, foam dots, glitter - Blumchen and Company, Heat and Stick Powder - SU, corner rounder - Zutter.

Be Merry Tag
Stamps:  Nordic Winter,  Oven Fresh Gingerbread Joy - Waltzingmouse
Paper:  white, true black - PTI
Ink:  Versamark, Color Box Silver, Ranger Distress Old Paper, Memento Cantaloupe, Potters Clay, Cottage Ivy, Love Letter.
Accessories:  silver cord - Prairie Bird Boutique Etsy Shop, foam dots, glitter - Blumchen and Company, Heat and Stick Powder - SU, corner rounder - Zutter.

13 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE THIS JAR DIE!! Cute, cute tag~ Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

~amy~ said...

awww...these are adorable Julia!

Peggy said...

I was just thinking this morning that I need to make some gift tags. There are no "sticker" tags in the house…
These are just darling!

sandie said...

So adorable, love the shimmer of snow. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

Sandi said...

These are adorable! love the sparkles at the bottom.

Kelly Griglione said...

oh the possibilities with these! Love your glittered snow on the bottom of your jars, Julia. What a great set! So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh how sweet Julia! Love all the jars full of goodies!

Bonnie said...

What pretty tags! I love the sparkle on the bottom of the jar!

Pauline said...

These are all beautiful Julia, such fab designs, and I love the extra sparkle!

Jill Norwood said...

These are so fun and festive!! I love the different scenes you created in each!

*Vicki* said...

These are adorable Julia!! I love the bit of sparkle on the jars...it reminds me of those old 70's tall candles we used to get when I was a child! :) HUGS

Jingle said...

These are super cute Christmas tags! Love the glitter! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

sandie said...

FAB jar die and love the added sparkle. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS