Thursday, May 15, 2014

WMS Team Talk Post - For Thou Art My Lamp, O Lord.

Today is my day to post over at the Waltzingmouse Team Talk Blog.  I'd love if you'd take a peek over there - I have more pics and details on how I made this.
I used this week's CAS(E) this Sketch for my card design.

I'm also linking this to Virginia's View Challenge - Get Stitching.

Stamps:  Light of the World, Little Lanterns - Waltzingmouse
Paper:  White, Harvest Gold, Clear Cardstock (acetate) PTI
Ink:  Archival Jet Black and Orange Blossom
Accessories:  Stitched Tags Dies, Little Lanterns Dies - Waltzingmouse, wrinkled seam tape - Prairie Bird Boutique Etsy Shop, Shaker Frames - SU, black 01 Micron Pen - Sakura, Lemonade Blend Sequins - Avery Elle.

8 comments:

Lynn said...

A beautiful sentiment and I love the lantern Julia.

Cindy Lovell said...

Such a beautiful card!! Great sentiment! And i love the tag with the lantern!!

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully crafted, Julia! I love the faux stitching on the tag diecut! You keep the design in such a wonderful balance! Thanks so much for playing Virginia's View Challenge!

Leigh Penner said...

A lantern shaker card? I love it! Fabulous take on the sketch!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

what a sweet shaker with the lantern, Julia. I need to make more shakers......thanks for the nudge!

Annette Allen said...

wow this is fabulous.. love that lantern shaker.. love it

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty and elegant card Julia!

Deepti said...

A lantern shaker is such a genius idea, love it and ur fab execution :)