Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A Die Cut Winter Wonderland

One final Christmas card!
I found a package of wooden deer that I bought last year from Michael's in my Christmas drawer and thought he'd look sweet on this die cut stitched edge snowy landscape.  I added two red Tiny Twinkles to his antlers and stamped the sentiment along the bottom.
I'm linking my card to:


I made three of this card - needed one to send out - so I have two in my box for Christmas mailing next year!  whoo hoo!!
I can't believe Christmas is just 3 days away.   It comes so fast when you are a grown up - and takes forever when you are a child!
I hope everyone celebrating has a Blessed Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah this weekend!
Stamps:  In the Meadow - PTI
Paper:  White - PTI
Ink:  True Black - PTI
Accessories:  Landscape Die - Poppy Stamps, wooden deer - Michaels, foam dots, Tiny Twinkles - Taylored Expressions.

15 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute Julia! What a fun scene! Love the stitched hills and cute reindeer!

Anke said...

Wonderfulcard, Julia. So lovely, great design.

Deborah Frings said...

This is fab! Love the die cut hills and the cool scene. The little wooden deer is just super. xx

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fun and sweet little deer.......your card is adorable! How great you remembered you bought them!!

Susan said...

Love that adorable wooden deer! Perfect to let him take centre stage and just create some interest with the die cut hills.

Redanne said...

The little deer is adorable and I love those faux stitched layers in the background. xx

Bonnie said...

Perfectly CAS with wonderful details, Julia!

Loll said...

Adorable!! Love the wooden reindeer with his bit of sparkle. Great CAS card Julia!

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable...just as sweet as can be.

~amy~ said...

how sweet Julia! Love the added wood veneer and the bling.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Very cute, and simple (as in serene) card! I love it!
Merry Christmas dear friend, hugs!

Hazel Agnew said...

Beautiful simplicity Julia. Ticks all my boxes. Thanks for joining us at Country View Crafts.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So cute - that deer is lovely! Happy New Year to you Julia and thanks for playing with us at HLS!

creationsnz said...

Stunning card, love the simple, clean style. CarolG

Amy Seigler said...

Adorable card! Love the wood veneer reindeer! Thanks for playing with us at HLS anything goes with dies!