Monday, December 5, 2016

A Vintage Journey Destination Inspiration

Today I have a post up over at A Vintage Journey -  every Monday we have a Destination Inspiration Post - where we have to use the contents of our Travel Bags to create a project.  
The December travel bag contents are:
1.  Product - Lace
2.  Colour - Silver
3.  Substrate - Chip Board or Cardboard
4.  Technique - Heat Embossing

This is the project I created using the supplies in my travel bag.
You will find more photos of just how I created this over at my A Vintage Journey post here.

I'm also linking my project to:
Paper:  Little Sizzles white mat board - Sizzix, Brushed Silver Card - SU
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Ranger Distress Spray Stain Peeled Paint and Brushed Pewter, Prancing Deer Die and Holiday Words: Blocks - Tim Holtz/Alterations, Idea-ology Tree Lot Wreath, Mirrored Stars, Frantage Aged Silver Embossing Powder - Stampendous, heat tool, lace from stash, Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, black rhinestone - Kaiser Craft, slice of aspen tree trunk.

9 comments:

Loll said...

So cool!! This is really a beautiful Christmas decoration Julia. LOVE! xx

Brenda Brown said...

An utterly delightful decoration Julia - I love how you did the reindeer. xxxx

Words and Pictures said...

A really delightful DI creation, Julia - I've just been leaving some love at AVJ. And I'm sorry to have missed so many treats here - I'm looking forward to some proper catching up time over the festive season.
Alison x

Samra said...

WOW! Gorgeous decoration! Love the "scarf" around the deer's neck :) great touch.
Hugs
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra

Bonnie said...

What an awesome way to do up this deer, Julia! This is delightful!

Redanne said...

I have been over to see it in full Julia, this is a wonderful piece of holiday home decor!! Hugs, Anne xx

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fab piece to display for the HOlidays!! The slice of the tree is the perfect base!!

Craftyfield said...

A lovely idea for a Christmas décor piece! The Frantage embossing looks fabulous and the little details (the rhinestones) are the perfect finishing touches. Thank you so much for joining us at Country View challenges this month.

rachel said...

lovely work Julia! Thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges and good luck! Hugs rachel xx