Monday, December 26, 2016

PTI December Blog Hop

Well, it's the day after Christmas and what better thing to do but join in on the Papertrey Ink December Blog hop!   Nicole gave us a lovely photo for inspiration.
I was inspired by the confetti on the table, the pastel colors with the white and the whole party atmosphere of the photo! 
It prompted me to get out my much neglected Shakers and Sprinkles Make It Market Kit and make some shaker cards!
Since I had the kit out anyway, I decided to make several cards and started out making them birthday.


The kit has all the dies, a patterned paper pad, the sticky foam sheet and acetate!

 Then I made a couple of cards using a thank you die from PTI - lots of Thank You cards needed after Christmas, right?!

Now I'm off to check out how everyone else was inspired by the photo -  you can join the hop on Nicole's blog here.



Stamps:   Shakers and Sprinkles - PTI (part of Kit)
Ink:  True Black - PTI
Paper:  White, Raspberry Fizz, Tropical Teal, Acetate, Shakers and Sprinkles Paper Pad - PTI
Accessories:  Double sided foam adhesive sheet, shaker sequins from kit, Wonderful Words Thank You Die - PTI



23 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Wow, wow, and more wow! Totally celebratory post today! These are fun and festive. And thank you reminding me to get busy and replenish my birthday stash!!!

Rosemary said...

love how you were inspired to make all of these fun, fun cards!!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...what a great group of fun and bright shaker cards Julia! I have that same kit too but hardly ever use it...I think you just inspired me to pull it out and show it some love! And what a great idea to make a bunch while you have everything out...I mean who doesn't LOVE a shaker card and now you have plenty for everyone! Well done!! :0)

lainey said...

What a fabulous looking set of fun, festive cards! I need to get busy making some shaker cards - thanks for the inspiration!!

Teddra said...

Love your shaker cards. The confetti is so festive!

merryf said...

wow, these are beautiful!

Carmela said...

Beautiful cards, each and every one!

~amy~ said...

I love your shaker cards Julia!

Skrater said...

what a great post! so many amazing cards and that kit was so cool ( I missed it) but you have provided plenty of inspiration today!

Unknown said...

LOVE all of your pretty and FUN Shaker cards! Great colors and dies!

Joyously Noelle said...

What a fun sprinkle/confetti take on the inspiration!

A Cup of Cold Water said...

BEAUTIFUL cards. So festive and perfect for the challenge.
Makes me want to get my Shaker set out as well!

Michelle said...

Wow, Julia! That is one FABULOUS set of shaker cards! I love them all! :-)

Helen F. said...

Julia, you created a set of fabulous shaker cards! Love the bright colors and the fun designs!

Greta said...

Wow--you were really productive & your cards are so festive & fun! Great use of the inspiration, Julia!

Kim Heggins said...

So wonderful...just love all your incredible and beautiful cards!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh these are so fun Julia!

Bonnie said...

What fun!

Leigh Penner said...

These are so pretty and fun!

Vikki H said...

Wow! you are ahead of the game with this collection! I've not yet made a shaker card but may have to attempt one after your inspiration.

A Crafty Person said...

Awesome shaker cards!! So much fun.

Kathy Mc said...

WOW, Julia, you were totally inspired and all five cards are so colorful and festive. Maybe 2017 will inspire me to attempt my first shaker card!

Maureen said...

You knocked it out of the park on this one! What a line up of goodness!